License Problems

Discuss and ask questions about ABViewer.

Moderators: SDS, support, admin

caruscant

License Problems

Post by caruscant » 01 Mar 2007, 15:18

Hi, I have a problem where when using ABViewer Pro 6 it asks for the license on start-up, I enter the details and nothing happens, everytime i reopen AB it asks for the details again. It doesn't register, i have purchased 2 licenses for this but it was a while back, do they need upgrading??
Any help would be appreciated, info on how to upgrade them to a floating license would be appreciated too.

B

support

Post by support » 02 Mar 2007, 09:16

Hello!

After purchasing every customer receives a letter which contains his registering information: <b>Name</b>, <b>E-Mail</b> and <b>Key</b>.
When registering it is necessary to use <b>ALL</b> specified in the letter information.

If the problem still remain please write us to support@cadsofttools.com.

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

casemail

Post by casemail » 21 Apr 2007, 23:21

I have purchased ABViewer Professional, and I am TRYING to register it.

I went to the forum to see if there was a solution.

Like caruscant posted in the forum:

“I have a problem where when using ABViewer Pro 6 it asks for the license on start-up, I enter the details and nothing happens, every time I reopen AB it asks for the details again. It doesn't register.”

This is happening to me also! Please help with this registration problem.

My order # is included below:
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
share-it! Order number: 121260005
Quantity of licenses: 1
Registration information:
Name:Ralph Nelson
E-Mail:casey@creative1design.com
Please contact me via email if you need the KEY # sent to me in the email from Shareit! (I have sent this information to 'support@cadsofttools.com' also)

Thank You

support

Post by support » 23 Apr 2007, 10:56

Hello!

We've got your letter and checked your registration data. It is valid. The reason of the problem is incorrect registration process. When registering it is necessary to use <b>exactly</b> the information available in the email from Shareit! The following parameters: <b>Name</b>, <b>E-Mail</b> and <b>Key</b> have to be exactly as they are in the email.

Sergey.

Please post questions to the forum or write to support@cadsofttools.com

BP Agnati

Re: License Problems

Post by BP Agnati » 03 May 2013, 13:18

Dear Sirs,
we bought on Apr 18th 5 floating licenses (through ShareIt).
We received the license key and installed the CS License Server.
The problem is: when we add the application in the Administration Console and paste the license key in, we get: "[ABVIEWER 9 STANDARD] / Key1 / Entered key is not valid or key error".
Of course we made sure we had properly copied and pasted the key, without any extra characters.
What's going wrong?
Thanks in advance for your support,
Best regards

support

Post by support » 06 May 2013, 15:27

Hello.
We have checked your registration data. It is valid for ABViewer 9, please look at this screenshot:
key.png
key.png (31.31 KiB) Viewed 78234 times
The problem caused by incorrect key enter very likely. Please make sure no additional space symbols present in the key value. Please send a request to support@cadsofttools.com if registration won't succeed again.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support

ccABviewer

Post by ccABviewer » 08 May 2013, 07:30

Having the same license problem. Purchased ABviewer in Jan 2013, installed, registered and worked fine for a few weeks. My harddrive crashed in March 2013 and had to re-install everything. When I try to enter my key, it doesn't work. I enter the key I was given at time of purchase, along with exact name and email, and click "Register." An alert pops up to tell me the full version will launch next time I open the application, then the application closes. When I try to re-open the application, it asks for my key again.

Please advise.

support

Post by support » 08 May 2013, 10:42

Hello Chris.
Your registration data is valid for ABViewer 9 version. Please make sure any earlier software major version not installed instead the version 9.

Alexander.
Technical Support E-mail: support@cadsofttools.com
Chat support on Skype: cadsofttools.support